MEDICINE- plies featuring keri hilson [LYRICS!]

เขียนโดย Eva | 05:45

REQUEST MORE SONGS! Subscribe! Comment! Rate! Baby if you don't feel good right now And your body hurtin' you right now You just need a shot of me I'm jus like medicine [Chorus: Keri Hilson] Shawty I'm your insulin Baby I'm your insulin I think ya need, I think ya need, I think ya need ya medicine Baby I'm your insulin Shawty I'm your insulin I think ya need, I think ya need, I think ya need ya medicine. I'll be your prescription Come and take a dose of me Once you get a dose of me, you'll think that I'm your medicine [Plies:] Shawty you my medicine [Keri Hilson:] Your medicine [Plies:] I think I need, I think I need, I think I need my medicine [Verse 1: Plies] One teaspoon of me is somethin' like a bag of blow Too much of me too fast and you'll overdose Treat ya like a newborn Baby I'll feed you slow And if I really fucks with' ya I'll give you a double dose I'm your lil' double stack pop me you really roll Night time, day time, I can give it to you both Anytime you want it I can give it to you that's for sure Keep ya up all night I can be your no dose Need your prescription see or holla at me Let me know Call me or text me baby when you need some more I give you becky baby when your body sore This is exclusive You can't buy this in the store [Chorus: Keri Hilson] Shawty I'm your insulin Baby I'm your insulin I think ya need, I think ya need, I think ya need ya medicine Baby I'm your insulin Shawty I'm your insulin I think ya need, I think ya need, I think ya need ya ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk3dlGMp6uM&hl=en

My Links : 46 inch LCD TV

0 ความคิดเห็น